Wednesday, October 23, 2013

More Mr. Powell

As promised, from the previous post...

Mr. Powell's factory...

I would have gotten a better picture of the crown, but it seemed redundant.
 
Now, here's a chance for you to weigh in on this site.  A real, serious ghost sign blog is calling for submissions to make a calendar for 2014.  Each submitter can enter up to five entries.  What, from this blog would you have me submit?  Put your suggestions in the comment box, or, e-mail me, or say something in facebook.  And if you see one you like, but the picture is crummy, say so, and I'll try to get a better photo.
I'm going to enter five, but I'd like to know which are your favorites.  Take your time.  There's a couple of years' worth of potential entries.  (Reader Submissions will be considered, and the contributor will get full credit.)

No comments:

Post a Comment